Jun 5, 2016

Bye Bye May, HELLO: J U N E :)

Okay, real talk, I cannot believe its already June. The H?! But May has been so fun. I mean the most exciting thing that happened I think was going to see Annie in ST. George for Memorial Day weekend :) I love love love her and she's the best. I always have so much fun there and I love her family and St. George. So it was great.

But, we are finally at MIDTERMS. AHHHH!!! Halfway done with Spring Semester already?! I cannot believe it. I have three tests to take this week. One tomorrow, one tuesday and another this weekend. But I can do it!! Anyways back to the month of May (I apologize I ramble a lot):

May was filled with lots of:
-Karie Anns (CUSTARD + ITALIAN ICE = GELATI = BEST THING EVER!!!!)
-Utah
-Accounting Homework
-Hikes
-SodaVine
-Working Out
-and more homework
-Dog filter Snap Chat pics
-FHE (we went bowling one night and it was a blast)

Also, Kelsey Johns came to visit!!!!!!! (We are living together in the Fall and I am so so so excited!!!!) I introduced her to Karie Ann's and we celebrated her birthday and it was so much fun. I loved it.

I have been loving Spring Semester so far honestly. It is so much fun. I love all my friends. I love the Lord. I love my roommates. I love my Ward. I love my classes. I love this School.





My cute roommates :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment