Jul 25, 2015

EIGHTEEN DAYS.

You're probably wondering what's in 18 days. Well, I leave for LITHUANIA IN 18 DAYS!!! I cannot believe how fast its coming. I'm scared, nervous, excited, worried, happy, and everything in between!!! I feel like before I know it, I'll be getting on the plane bright and early heading out to a new adventure, living in a different country with girls I've never met for 4 months!!!! It's exciting and new, but I know this is something I need to do, and something I'll never forget or regret.

I've been working on my online training, and its a lot to taken in but so exciting! The way I'll be teaching is not like traditional teaching. I'll be teaching more by actions and objects and having the kids repeat things, describe them and really help them learn the language in a more natural way. I've also gotten my flight plan it makes everything else seem more real. 

I know before I know it I'll be starting to pack and then I'm gone. Heck, the next time I post on here, I'll probably be IN the country! I can't wait, and I'll keep this blog updated more than I have this summer. I can't wait for the experience, memories, and friends I'll make! 


No comments:

Post a Comment