May 13, 2016

April showers bring May flowers

I'm a little alte on this post but I thought... better late than never right?! It is officially MAY!! "Its gonna be MAY". bahaha if any of you DON'T get that reference I will be so so sad. 

April was such a busy month. It was the end of Winter Semester, Spring Break and then the beginning of Spring Semester. 

Winter Semester was GREAT! I mean, honestly, at points it was not. I learned so much from this past semester than I think I have in long long time. But, I had thats not the point of this post. This post is about the month of APRIL!!

So, April was great. The weather started to finally get warmer. April was filled with lots of:

-Studying
-Sodavine 
-Sleeping
-Dogs
-Weddings
-Family
-Driving
-Games 

and so much more!

Spring Break was one of my highlights of the month. It was the end of winter semester and I had break before Spring Semester started! I got to go home- YAY! Spending time at home was fantastic. The day I went home I drove down to Salt Lake and flew out of there and I got to stop by the SLC Temple and see one of my best friends get married to her high school sweetheart :) CONGRATS TO MISSY AND BRENT ILY GUYS. 

Anyways, while I was home, I got to help with cheer tryouts and judge them as well which was so fun! Congrats to everyone who made the team :) Get ready for some amazing memories and life long friends. Most of the time while I was home I was spending it with my dog. I love love love my dog. She is the best. Okay, well, I love dogs in general but my dog is the best. 

Then, the week was done and it was back to REXBURG for Spring Semester! So far I am LOVING this weather here and everything about Spring Semester in Rexburg :) It is so much fun. 

One thing I got to go do at the end of the month was drive down to SLC and go see Victoria Talbot get married!!!!!!! Well, to come out of the temple. I am so so so happy for her. 

Besides that, the end of April was just the first two weeks of Spring Semester and now we are in the month of M A Y! I am loving all my classes so far and have met some amazing people who are great friends to me:) The weather has been amazing these past couple of days. I can't wait for the rest of this semester for doing fun things, getting good grades, making memories and meeting new people! April: CHECK! Bring on the rest of the month of M A Y. 





It was pretzel day so Heidi and I had to get pretzels, duh.

Katie is one of my best friends and I love her. 




No comments:

Post a Comment