Jul 10, 2014

'MERICA

Ok this post is kind of late from the 4th but that's because I was in Lake Chelan from the 2nd-7th!! Plus I've been busy with work since I've been back so I haven't had time to post. Anyways, CHELAN WAS A BLAST. I didn't have really any service because I was at a boat-to only campsite. I loved it though. It really helped just getting away from everything. So we got up there Wednesday, and the next day we spent it on the lake boating and tubing. I actually got to meet up with Samantha & Christian and tube with them so it was so much fun!!!







Then Tyler and Cassie came up Thursday night. We just had so much fun! Just relaxing, enjoying time as a family :) Taking lots of pictures as always. We also hiked up to the top of the mountain from our camp site which was fun. We made s'mores over our stove cause there was a burn ban. BUT my s'more was so good. It had peanut butter ON the graham cracker then pieces of chocolate on either side. 






I love chelan and I'm so grateful I got to go with my family this year. I missed my other brother, his wife Kayla and their son Jackson. But I still had a lot of fun. The beauty that God has created for us is amazing and I'm so grateful I live in such a beautiful state where I can enjoy it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment