Jul 20, 2014

RAGNAR!

Some may call me crazy but... I did it! I finished Ragnar!!! For those of you who don't know what Ragnar Relay is, its a 200 mile relay race over 2 days and the 200 miles is split between 12 people, each given 3 times to run! I was runner #5. I was supposed to only run 18.4 miles total but plans changed because my mom busted her ankle so I gave her my last run which was 4.5 miles and I took hers which was 8.1!! So I actually ran 22 miles... oh boy. So I had a 5.8 miler, 8.1 and 8.1!! It was insanely fun, I realized I'm still way afraid of the dark BUT I beat my PR!! I was running 9:30 milers! I cannot wait to do this again next year! I am so glad I am in such great shape for this because I would've never imagined doing this a year ago... Go Team, WILL RUN FOR DONUTS!!!!













Anyone can be a runner I promise you that much. Ragnar taught me to push myself to limits I thought I couldn't go to. Being healthy feels so good and I hope everyone wants to feel it too! Get out there, get healthy and get happy. I promise you, that is something you will NOT regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment