Aug 4, 2014

#sandpoint2k14

BEST WEEK OF MY LIFE. I got to go to Sandpoint, Idaho with one of my best friends Natalie and her family. There were about 5 families total and it was just SO MUCH FUN! We stayed at the Rands lake house, which is truly magical. Their hospitality is amazing. Becky Rands is one of my new favorite people!!

Seriously there was so many things that happened. First, how about us running on the gas on the way TO Idaho?! Yeah that was crazy! The whole time it was just so relaxed and there was no schedule the whole time. It was awesome! The first day we went bike riding and got ice cream, paddle boarded, went on the jet ski and just laid out in the sun. The next couple days were filled with boating, wake surfing, fishing (I CAUGHT A FISH!), canoeing, hiking, berry picking, tandem biking, snake catching, star tripping, SO MUCH FOOD, tan lines, bridge jumping (I didn't jump though), tube wars and just lots and lots of good memories. Natalie and I also slept IN A TREE HOUSE. No joke! I'm so grateful for the opportunity to go to Idaho and that Natalie even invited me! I hope we get to go next year ;)




My fish I caught :)

One of the Little Kids that was there!

One of the delicious meals I had!


On top of the mountain!

Gardner Snake!

Raspberries in the Rands backyard!

Yoga w/ Nat at Sunset

Tandem Biking



panorama of day 1



Reese is adorable!

After we hiked the mountain!



A "small" ice cream cone

No comments:

Post a Comment