Aug 26, 2014

Ed Sheeran!!!!!

Last Thursday, I went to the Ed Sheeran concert with Kelsey and Natalie. It was amazing! Like, think of being on vacation, laughing, happy and listening to awesome music. Just having an amazing time. That was the Ed Sheeran concert! He is AMAZING live. His talent is, can you guess? Amazing. I wish I could replay that night over and over again. He had an opening act, called Rudimental and they were just... weird. But we made a fun time out of it by getting crazy and dancing. Everyone around us, gave us incredibly dirty looks but we just laughed it off. I love hanging out with those two, because its always so much fun. Ed played some of his old music too and it was just fun to sing at the top of my lungs. He played, A team, Lego House, Sing, Don't, One, You need Me, Goldrush, I see Fire and more! I am so glad I went and am definitely going to his next concert.





















No comments:

Post a Comment