Oct 9, 2014

CONFERENCE WEEKEND!

So, I got to go to Utah for Conference Weekend! THANK YOU I NEEDED IT. It was so great to have a mini vacation. We got a ride with Natalie, thank you again Nat! I stayed at my friend's Missy's house in North Jordan. Cache Valley is... so pretty!!!!! So, friday we went to get Chick Fil'a with Missy's sister, Maddie which was delicious. Saturday we woke up, got ready and drove down to Salt Lake hoping we would get tickets to Saturday Afternoon session. We got there and I literally saw so many people I knew!!! I ran into Natalie and Kelsey, Daniel Young (a mission who served in Redmond Third... YEARS ago), Spencer and Conrad, Sister Gee, Leo and more!



So Missy's Mom said we should try to find some sister Missionaries and hope they give us tickets. We started talking to these sweet sisters who didn't have any tickets sadly but told us they'd pray for us to find tickets! We decided then to go wait in the Standby line. Missy started getting a bloody nose so ran to the bathroom and not even 5 minutes later, a man came up to me (who looked pretty serious and had a packet of something in his hand) and asked me how many tickets I needed!!! PRAYER WORKS PEOPLE! and they were AMAZING SEATS!!!!! After conference we went and took pictures in front of the temple of course. It was just an amazing day! I am so so sooo blessed that I was able to attend conference live for the first time, EVER!







No comments:

Post a Comment