Oct 2, 2014

Hello October!

Three weeks down of school! 11 weeks left of the semester! Anyways, I've been keeping busy but having fun! Lets see, there has been a lot going on! Natalie and I and "the boys" went to Rock the Block the first weekend of school and that was a lot of fun! Different bands played and I met up with my friends Maddison and Missy! Then, me and my friends went and got Nielsen's frozen custard and went on a walk to the temple one night which was just so nice! The weather has been perfect these last three weeks. 
Natalie and I at the temple

Temple Walks!

Rock the Block at Sammy's

Temple walks with my best friend!

YUMMY FROZEN CUSTARD

Missy, Maddison and I at Rock the Block

Nielsen's frozen custard <3


Jeffery R. Holland came and spoke at devotional last week. IT WAS THE BEST. He talked about happiness and how we can gain happiness. By living the gospel and following Christ's example. One quote, he said that I loved was "Don't base your happiness on someone's UNhappiness." GREAT REMINDER!! A lot of the time people base their happiness on others opinions (which can be negative which is their unhappiness) which we should NOT do!! Also, last friday I "modeled" for Natalie and her roommate Courtney which was loads of fun! They are both insanely talented. 
pc: Natalie Fisher

PC: Natalie Fisher
PC: Natalie Fisher

PC: Courtney

PC: Courtney

PC: Natalie Fisher
 Then afterwards, Natalie and I got thai food and met up with the boys to get ice cream at scoops! This weekend, I'm going to Utah with Missy and hopefully going to be watching a session of Conference IN the conference center! Fingers crossed!!!! :)

Scoops ICE CREAM!

Natalie at Thai Food! 

Scoops! 
I'm blessed to have the people I do in my life. Not only here in Rexburg but my family and Ian as well. Ian's doing amazing work and I am so proud of him. I love him with all my heart and can't wait to talk to him! He's been gone for 8 months now!!!!! Crazy! 1/3 of the way done :) 

1 comment: