Dec 27, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I'm so sad that Christmas is over only 362 days left till next christmas! ;) But, just because Christmas is over doesn't mean we have to stop spreading the Christmas cheer of Christ-like love and happiness. We should always strive to "Share the Gift" which is Jesus Christ. He is the first gift, the greatest gift of all!! This Christmas season was so great! I got to spend it with Family, which is the best! Also, I got to skype IAN!!!!!! Best present ever, something money can't buy. (THANK YOU PETTYS FOR LETTING ME IN ON THE VIDEO CALL!!!)

Christmas Eve, every year we go to my Grandma's house and have soup and sandwiches, open presents from Santa who comes early to our house, and from cousins and siblings. It is always fun spending time with family, especially my nephew Jackson! He's starting to talk and his voice is SO ADORABLE. Then Christmas day, we opened presents, I skyped Ian in the morning and went to go see the movie, Unbroken. I highly, recommend you all go and see it!!!!











I hope everyone else's christmas was as wonderful and happy as mine :) Lets remember its not about the material things but the gifts of spending time with family, making memories and spreading love and cheer like our Savior, Jesus Christ would want us to! Hope you all have a great New Year!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment