Feb 15, 2016

ST. GEORGE, UTAH

Okay, so it was President's day weekend so I didn't have school today so on Friday I decided to drive down to St. George and go see my bff Annie! I finally got to meet the rest of her family too which was so much fun! I love the Odettes. They're the best.

So, I didn't have any classes friday because both got cancelled (YAY!) So, I left friday afternoon. I got there around 11 pm because traffic was TERRIBLE from like Salt Lake all the way down to Lehi. So that was just .... great. BUT I made it!

Saturday morning Annie had to work because she works as a Florist and well.. Valentines Day weekend was crazy! But, its okay, because I hung out with her sisters and mom. We went out out to breakfast at this yummy place called the Crepery. I got a savory crepe. It's called "G'Morning Sunshine" it had, eggs, bacon, cheese and maple syrup. IT WAS BOMB. Then, we drove to Annie's work to see it! It is the cutest shop ever. We then went to Swig. After that, we came back and I did some homework and just hung outside with her mom and her dog Naulie. It was so warm the whole weekend so it was nice to soak up the sun. Saturday night we went out to dinner at Olive Garden with Sophie and her boyfriend Rian. It was a lot of fun plus super delicious. Then, Annie and I rented a redbox movie and just had a fun relaxing night!

Sunday morning... VALENTINES DAY! Annie made us heart shaped pink pancakes which was so delicious. Then, we went to church and guess who was speaking in her ward?! Our bff McCall's Mission President!!!! What a small freaking world right?! Every year Annie's family has a big valentines day dinner and so Annie started making dinner because it took a while, and Sophie and I helped clean up and do some other little things. Then her grandma, sister & husband, friend all came for dinner and it was so much fun and SO delicious. Then we just hung out, watched the sunset, took some polaroid pics and watched a movie off Netflix

Monday morning, Annie and I took her dog Naulie on a hike to the beautiful look out at Snow Canyon. It was such a beautiful day!!! The hike was so gorgeous too. I love St. George. Then, we went to lung at Durangos, shopped at blue linen and then walked around the St. George Temple!!! Then we hung out at her house and watched the Grammys :) It has been such a fun weekend and I am SO sad that I have to drive back to Rexburg in the morning!!!!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment