Apr 10, 2016

Winter Semester: DONE

Hi wow okay obviously I am terrible at posting on this but this semester was..... difficult in more ways than one. But, that is okay! It happens. But, you move on from those trials in your life. You don't let them define who you are. You are more than that. You have to remember that when you don't get what you wanted, Heavenly Father has an amazing plan for you. That wasn't what was for you, and he has something much much much better in plan for you.

Anyways, other than what happened to me at the beginning of the semester, the rest of it was so great! I had the most amazing roommates!!!! The best part?! They're all my roommates again next semester (except one because, she is going to serve a mission)!! But, I am so excited that we will all be living together next semester!

This past semester was one full of birthdays! I had my birthday in January and it was so incredibly fun! I went out to lunch with my roommates and then, I went over to Tucker and Brady's house and Tucker made me a birthday cake! So much fun:)




Then in March three of my roommates had their birthdays! For two of them (the twin sisters), we (Madison, Landon, Kayla and I) went out to Texas Roadhouse and by the way, if you have never been there, I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU GO!!! GO RIGHT NOW!! GO GO GO! Just kidding. Don't go right now, but go sometime soon. It was delicious and it was so fun!! 




Not only was it full of birthdays but I got to go to St. George, Utah and see my best friend ANN ELIZA ODETTE!!!! It was so incredibly fun and loved it with all my heart. You can read all about that in its own post, here!!

This past semester has been filled with nothing but laughs, movies, studying, crying, soda vine runs and more laughs. I have met some really amazing people and I cannot wait for what next semester will bring! I will try to post on my blog here more often, hopefully after each month! Right now, I'm home for spring break and couldn't be happier! Its great having a break from school but honestly? I can't wait till I'm back in rexburg! But, for now, I'm just enjoying time being home and having fun with family and friends!!! Life is so so good and I am so incredibly blessed.







No comments:

Post a Comment