Apr 15, 2015

Passport & Paperwork


Yippeeee!! I finally got my passport in the mail! It only took forever because of some difficulties with my birth certificate (dumb difficulties if I might add) but it came in the mail last week and I finally got an email confirming to start my travel documents! Not only that but I am so close to making my first payment! Much of which is coming from donations (THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE DONATED SO FAR!!! It means the world to me and it will mean the world to the children I am helping over there!) If you would like to make a contribution go check out the "wanna help?" tab or you can simply go to: http://www.gofundme.com/volunteerlithuania seriously--anything helps and it will mean the world to me! I cannot wait to go help children in another country learn english! It will help them in ways they could ever imagine! But for now I am also trying to find jobs while I am home and save up my money! This is getting more real every day. It will not only impact those children's lives but my life as well! I will keep you all updated once more stuff happens :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment