Nov 16, 2014

Blessings | Playing Catchup


November 14th: I'm grateful for movie nights & picture experimenting. 

Friday night, Natalie and I spent the night watching movies, eating chips and dip and experimenting for her photography assignment. Sometimes I absolutely love staying in on a Friday night. I had a week of being sick and just needed another night of rest. 


November 15th: I'm grateful for Christmas decorating! 

Saturday morning, my roommates and I decided to start decorating for Christmas. I love this time of year and yes I know thanksgiving hasn't happened yet but, the snow makes it feel like Christmas!! 


November 16th: I'm grateful for the atonement. 

Today in church we talked about prayer and being shepards but I was scrolling through Pinterest and saw a quote that said "The Saviors Atonement will overcome and compensate for all the unfairness of Mortal Life." -Elder Quentin L. Cook. How awesome is that!? The atonement isn't just for sinners, it's for us ALL. We should apply the atonement to our lives every single day. The savior loves us and comforts us through the atonement. That is an amazing feeling and makes me feel so so good! I love this gospel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment