Nov 19, 2014

too blessed to be stressed

I was stressed yesterday but then I remembered to count my blessings!

November 17th: I'm grateful for my heated blanket
Heated blankets are the best thing man could ever make...one thing that could possibly make them a tiny bit better would be if they were cordless...a girl can dream right? Right. But, I am so grateful to have this beautiful creation right now in this cold Rexburg weather right now!

November 18th: I'm grateful for the knowledge I have to know I will see my grandpa again.
This day marked exactly a month that my grandpa has passed away. That is insane that a month has gone by that fast! But, I am grateful to know that I will see him again one day. He is there with his family right now and my Heavenly Father watching over me and protecting me. I am grateful for that! I know that there is life after death and that we will see people again.

November 19th: I'm grateful for food. 
I am so grateful I have food in my fridge to provide me the nutrients I need! Sometimes I don't have that much food, but it is better than nothing right?! Right. I love food a little too much sometimes but I'm grateful I am a full fridge and that there is food on the table for me to eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment