Nov 27, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

November 26th: I'm grateful for, the opportunity I have to babysit and make money
I babysat Wednesday night for, Mrs. Zornes and I am so grateful I have the opportunity to make some extra money while I am home! It is great because she pays me a very good amount and is so easy going with the time and what her kids do! Thank you!!!

November 27th: I'M GRATEFUL FOR THANKSGIVING!!!!
So, even though my family isn't celebrating till tomorrow for thanksgiving I am still so thankful for it! It is a wonderful time of year where families are able to get together and enjoy each others company while eating a wonderful meal! My favorite things from Thanksgiving meal is, rolls, turkey, stuffing, vegetables and PIE. Oh I also love the sparkling cider! Yummy!!!! It is always so great when I go to thanksgiving dinner at my grandmas because I get to see all my family members! Its a really great time of year :) Plus... Christmas is just around the corner!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment