Jun 19, 2014

Mommy-for-a-week

This week I've been staying with two kids who's parents went to Greece for two weeks. Saturday I'm driving them to Cle Elm to meet their grandparents and they go to Chelan for the last week their parents are gone. It's been... interesting and fun! The kids pretty much keep to themselves. They're 13 and 9. So it's an age where they wanna hang out with friends or watch cartoons. The 9 year old changes his mind every 2 minutes on what he wants to do. He doesn't wanna do anything BUT play on the computer. So it's been hard. I'm learning a lot of how I want to raise my kids. NOW I'm not saying that they're bad kids because they totally aren't. I've just learned a lot from babysitting SO many different kids. I don't want my children to be glued to the computer screen/tv, I want them to love playing outside, eat healthy, have good manners, not bossy, and ect. However, it has been fun with these kids!

Yesterday, I dropped off Maddie (the 13 yr old) at a friends and then Jake (9 yr old) and I went to my house and took my dog out on a walk and got froyo!! It was fun. Luckily the sun is shining today that I'm gonna make them go outside and do something fun! Wish me luck :)

Here's a picture of the froyo, I GOT. Fruit galore! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment