Jun 22, 2014

Saturday Sunshine

The sun came out on Saturday! Happy Day! I had been babysitting the whole week for a family and that day I drove the kids to Cle Elm to meet their grandparents and afterwards I had a great day! I took my dog for a run in the sun ;) I also went out to dinner with a friend to get thai food (We went to Silver Spoon! WAY GOOD!), got yogurt with my friends Samantha & Christian. Then we went to Kirkland and watched the sunset! IT WAS GORGEOUS! We also saw a wedding there... so adorable.

I decided to dye my hair back to my natural color also well... it went a little too dark than planned. It is pretty much black now... oh well! I REALLY DON'T CARE. Its fun to change my hair once in a while!

I'm so excited for this next week as well because I'm working a ton again!! Yay money money money :) I love nannying/babysitting because its the best way to make cash because A) its fast. You get it right after you're done. B) TAXES DON'T TAKE ANY!!! I'm really hoping I get to go boating one of these days this week... I neeeeeeed to!!! The sun is starting to come out more according to the forecast and I can't wait! So many exciting things coming up this summer.

Chicken Pad Thai! 

Kirkland Waterfront

My new hair.. OH BOY ITS DARK

Christian, Samantha and I :)

Side Note that I've thought about a lot this week: Its amazing how much I've matured in not caring what others think. I'm loving life and I'm sorry if people have a problem with it! I'm lovin' with all my heart, everything that comes into my life. Its easier to be happier than to be mad is what I've learned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment