Jun 14, 2014

Saturday Fun

Today was so nice and relaxing! I loved it. In the morning my mom had a "Stella & Dot" jewelry party which was waaay fun! I got to see one of my favorite High School teachers, Heather Chadwick. She's the bomb. Then, my grandma came over to show us her new dog. He is adorable! His name is Cooper. My grandma is hilarious and so youthful looking you would be surprised that she is turning 70 this coming September!!



Then after my grandma & brother left our house my parents and I went out to lunch. We went to this amazing new restaurant called Hollywood Tavern, in Woodinville. I HIGHLY suggest it. The burger was only $10. BUT IT WAS AMAZING. I'm not even joking. The cheese was melted right on top of the bacon. Not on the burger. It was delicious. Totally worth it. We also tried fried pickles. You'd think you would feel disgusting after eating them but, nope! Gosh they were good. I give this restaurant a 10/10!! 



I love hanging out with my family and just not having a lot of things to do on the weekend :) So relaxing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment