Jun 13, 2014

Registration

Today I had to register for my classes I am taking in the fall!!! YAY?!! Surprisingly I am so excited. I feel like a nerd... I just am pumped to be learning and getting another semester of college over and done with! I am lucky enough that I got ALL the classes I wanted! I am being bold and taking 16 credits (8 classes... AHHH.) I probably will not have a social life but really... that is okay in Rexburg, Idaho. School is important, and I will have a social life with my awesome best friend Lauren :) We are rooming together and I am SO excited. Anyways... back to registration. So I never clarified what I'm studying exactly.

Well, I'm an exercise physiology major but I have to get my generals out of the way. So at my school we have these classes called "foundations" courses which is basically general education classes! But here are all the classes I am taking in the fall:

-Science Foundations 101
-College Algebra 110 
-World Foundations 101
-Family Foundations 200
-Anatomy & Physiology 265
-Anatomy & Physiology 265 Lab
-Anatomy & Physiology 264 Lab
-Practical Homemaking (I AM SO EXCITED!!)

So, for those of you who don't know what Practical Homemaking is, it is a class where you learn how to cook, sew and learn about interior design! I am so excited!! :D My friend who is taking it with me, calls it the "wifey class" which is a perfect name for it! haha. 

Anyways, actually signing up for my classes makes me excited for fall. I'm not excited necessarily to be going back to REXBURG but I am excited to see my friends I've missed while being home! I've made awesome friends there. Friends to last a lifetime! Well that's all folks! Till next time :)

xoxo,
Madison 

No comments:

Post a Comment