Aug 9, 2015

TAYOR SWIFT: 1989 WORLD TOUR SEATTLE, WA

Natalie and I are obsessed with Taylor Swift, especially her new album, 1989. We literally listened to it all the time fall semester and especially winter semester when we lived together. Just ask any one of our friends. We LOVE her. So, when we heard she was coming to Seattle, we kept telling each other we had to go. It was a must, there was no way we can miss it, and every thing in between. Well... the concert was sold out. We said, we still had to find a way to go. We couldn't miss it, it would be perfect to go right before I leave for Lithuania (3 DAYS AHHHH!)

Well, we would look online and tickets were expensive. The concert was sold out so people were raising the prices of their tickets trying to make some money. We kept putting it off and putting it off, thinking prices would go down. They kind of were, but not really. So, then I decided I should try to win some! I entered as many contests as I could, but I didn't end up winning. Its Monday the week of the concert, and still no tickets. But... a friend of mine on facebook (THANK YOU AGAIN!), was selling six tickets, I only needed two. I messaged her as fast as I could, I bought them for an amazing price and they were FLOOR SEATS. I called Natalie and we literally went nuts. We did it, we were going to see Taylor Swift and have amazing seats, be able to see her so well and just have the best time ever. This was both Natalie and I's first time seeing Taylor live in concert, and we were so excited. 

I've always loved Taylor Swift, but, after seeing her live, my love grew 100000x more! She is so funny, real, honest, and an amazing performer! If anyone ever talks bad about her, you know I will back her up. hahahah Natalie and I had the TIME OF OUR LIVES. We kept saying 

"oh my gosh, she's flawless."
"she is fearless. "
"Oh, she's so funny."
" Oh, I want to be her" 

We probably annoyed everyone around us, but we could care less. Her opening acts were Shawn Mendes and Vance Joy! So amazing. THEN, she had Ciara and Russel Wilson come and surprise everyone too!!!! We had the best time ever and that's all that matters. It was a dream and I am so so sooo grateful I got to go with my best friend. 

Taylor, you are amazing and put on a fantastic show. THANK YOU FOR THE BEST NIGHT EVER!

WAITING IN LINE FOR TSHIRTS
















No comments:

Post a Comment